Thursday, October 23, 2008

Molly moves on...

Wow, that was fast! in the 4 days I had Molly listed on Petfinder, she got 650 hits, and several great applications were received for her. Yesterday Jim and I took her to meet a man in Lake Wylie, SC, and tomorrow he's going to pick her up and take her to her forever home. He's retired and his wife is retiring next week. She has been begging for a dog for a while, so this will be a little surprise for her. Should make her retirement very interesting!
I'm flying out to Colorado for the weekend, so I won't be here to see her off. All her things are packed - vet records, a few days' worth of food, her first hearguard and frontline. Jim will add in a few of her favorite toys.

As always, I'll miss her. She's so adorable! But I know she is going to a good home and will want for nothing. We'll check in with her in a few weeks and see how she's doing. Till then we'll wonder how she's doing, if she's behaving, and if she likes her new home.

On Monday, Bob will move into the puppy crate. He's a little pitty puppy that was neglected and left for dead, rescued near death by my friend Cindy 3 weeks ago. She hovered over him, giving him IV fluids for a whole weekend. Now he's doing great. Jim and I went over to see him last night. He loves to be held and sat in Jim's lap for a long time. He's on Petfinder as "Cowboy Bob", dressed in a cowboy outfit with a hat and everything. TOO CUTE!

>>> Bob's" Petfinder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment