Saturday, November 15, 2008

Renni, a pekinese, is free of allergies and skin problems

My girl Renni is a 10 yrs-old Pekingese. She has been the joy of my life for all these years. Not so pleasant has been her skin condition for the past 8. She was prescribed numerous different pills, topical, medicated shampoos, special foods and injections. Blood and skin tests have been done numerous times, trying to find-out what was wrong with her skin. Nothing ever helped for more than a week or two. She lived in a great discomfort, itching, scratching and biting herself. Along with that Renni developed an allergy 5 yrs ago which progressively turned into a severe condition. For which she was prescribed meds on the top of the meds that she was taking for the skin.

I went in search of the best Vet in Florida who specialized in Infectious Disease. I found one 600 miles away, who comes to that location once a month. We traveled to that particular office to see "THE DOC". He prescribed some different meds, a change in her diet and allergy shots to be given at home under strict regiment. That was 2 months before I started hearing amazing stories about other dogs taking PET RESTORE, and their health improvements. It took me a couple of days to figure-out how to give it to her, because she was refusing it.

Two weeks after taking PET RESTORE the improvement of her skin and fur was so drastic, that I stopped the injections first. Week later after increasing improvements I stopped the pills and that horse shampoo with bad smell. Renni's skin is so healthy now-2 months on PET RESTORE. I do not remember it like that ever. She grew hair on spots that were so abused from biting that I still can't believe it is possible. She is FREE of allergy. She has not been taking anything but Restore for 2 months. I'm so grateful that this product gave her and me normal life again after many years of suffering. No more meds and injections - I can tell she is happy!

Silva A.
Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment