Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A reason to smile

Little Karma came to us just after Christmas. She was lost or abandoned, rescued by a wonderful couple, and we took her in to foster. She's beautiful, funny, soft and silky, goofy, and will be about 55 pounds when she's an adult. I've fallen in love with her, and we have decided to adopt her.

When Noir left, a piece of my heart left with her. Karma has given me a piece of hers. Eventually my heart will be completely replaced with dog-heart pieces.

So here's the newest member of our family: Karma!

Karma giving me that "Oh, bother!" look


Karma imitating Casey:
Casey watches her dad through the window by the door.
Karma tries to see through the door.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Edie,


    I am sorry to hear about Noir. I am glad to hear that Karma can give a piece of her heart to you. She is lucky to have a home with you.


    I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on pet health. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on pet health. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best,

    Hua

    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete