Friday, February 6, 2009

Marvelous Marvin checks in


Hi Everybody! Remember me, Marvelous Marvin?!

I lived with my foster mom Edie last summer. She found me a great home with my new mom and dad, Brekke and Jeremy, and my new best friend Spitfire. Spit's a chihuahua, but I don't hold that against him! We play and chase each other around, and sometimes Spit likes to sleep in my crate, which is silly cause I can't fit in his crate!

My mom and dad take me on long walks and we go to parks and play. I really like where I live. I have all sorts of toys and life is good. Oh yea, and the food is good too. I got big! Well, that's all, I just wanted to stop in and say, "Hi!" to everyone and post some photos so you can see how handsome I turned out!

Love, Marvin xoxo

Earlier posts about Marvin:

==> Sir Marvin of York, aka Marvelous Marvin

==> Marvelous Marvin moves on



No comments:

Post a Comment