Friday, February 6, 2009

Ramona the Dog writes to her RESCUERS!!

Dear Miss Cindy and Miss Maria,

Thanks fer gittin me outta that shelter this morning! I was kinda going crazy with boredom in there. I had fun riding with you and also with Miss Edie. Thanks for making my crate so comfy and soft and for giving me a chewie. Between that and the milk bones Miss Edie gave me I had a great ride to Concord! I even got a little nap and Miss Edie said as a special favor to me she was not going to sing!

I know you help lots of other doggies like me who are down on their luck and I want to thank you for them and especially for me. To show you how grateful I am, I'm going to be an extra good girl my whole life just so you'll know it was worth all the effort you put in to save me. Well, at least I'll try to be good tomorrow. ;-)

I am already at my new foster home and I'm very happy. I have toys and I love my new foster mom!

Thank you again, U guys R lifesavers!
All my love furever and ever,
Ramona xoxoxoxox

PS - A special thanks to Mr Jim for lettin me ride in his car. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment