Friday, February 6, 2009

Ramona the Dog writes letter to God


Dear God, and Guardian Angels,

Hi! Its me Ramona. I am 8 months old and I'm begging for your help. I was picked up by the dog catcher 2 months ago and I landed in jail. The people here have been pretty nice to me, but ya see, they aren't allowed to adopt out pitbulls. :-(

Lucky for me, I have a great personality, a pretty face, and I've been told I am very Charasmatic (wink,wink) The people here have grown fond of me, which is why I've lasted this long, but I overheard someone say today "my time is almost up". (GULP!) They have tried to help me get out of here, but sadly there arent many takers for a girl like me.

I promise if someone will give me a chance, I'll be the best I can be. I'm smart, and funny, healthy and fully vetted...I have a contagious smile and I've never met a stranger. I have a docked tail that doesnt stop wiggling when I meet you., Did I mention how funny I am???? I love everyone, and I need to get outta here ASAP!!!!. I am starting to get a little stir crazy here since I'm just a pup, and I need to run and play. I pray those days arent over, God Please help Me! Please answer my prayer and send a rescuer my way! Please tell all your peeps to Call or email my friend Cindy to find out how to save me!

Sincerely Thankful,
Ramona (pawprint) xoxo

NOTE: Ramona is being rescued! I am transporting her to Concord this morning where she'll be picked up by AARF (Animal Adoption and Rescue Foundation) and taken to her new foster home in Winston-Salem! YAYYYY!! Many thanks to my friend Cindy Starkey of Camp Bark for her hard work on behalf of Ramona!

No comments:

Post a Comment