Sunday, September 21, 2008

11 year old black lab with arthritis is like a puppy again

Our dog, Amore, is an 11 year old Black Lab. She has been diagnosed with arthritis in her hind leg which causes her to limp.

Instead of giving her the pain medication that the vet prescribed my wife thought that PET RESTORE might help her. My wife and I were taking PET RESTORE for shoulder joint pain.
Miraculously, when the dog took the PET RESTORE she stopped limping and actually acted like a puppy again.

What is also very fascinating is animals do not have a placebo effect. A placebo is a substance containing no medication and given to reinforce a person’s expectation that they will feel better. In my dog’s case the PET RESTORE works because it really works not because the dog just thinks it is going to work.

That was all I needed to convince me of how great PET RESTORE really is.
Dr. Jonathan Musher
Maryland

No comments:

Post a Comment