Thursday, September 11, 2008

Claudia, a dachshund with a bad back helped with PET RESTORE

I have a 14 year old dachshund named Claudia. Last December, she herniated a disc (common in that breed), was in terrible pain, and could barely walk. The vet had given us a pain medication for a week and veterinary glucosamine and chondroiten.

Nothing seemed to help. The vet felt she was too old for surgery and would not survive it. I was panicking that I would need to euthanize her as I could not bear to see her suffer. Then I heard someone say how much Nussentials’ PET RESTORE was helping their dog, especially with inflammatory issues. I put my "baby" on the PET RESTORE. Within days she was walking easier. Her back legs started to support her.


Now, 9 months later, she is still with us, taking stairs, running around like a puppy. I am so grateful that this product not only relieved her pain and suffering, but has given us longer time with her. She is truly a joy in our lives.


Jackie V.
Maryland

No comments:

Post a Comment