Friday, September 19, 2008

Saying goodbye to Sidney

We only had Sidney for a few days, since last Sunday. He's been a great little houseguest. In another hour Jim and I will leave to take him to our contact in Doxie Rescue, and she's going to drive him up to Greensboro, NC where he'll connect with his new foster mom, then head to his new home in Durham, NC. She already has two families that want him, that are already screened and approved to adopt. He's going to have a great life!

Yesterday Jim discovered that Sidney liked to play with the doorstop. It's one of those springy things that makes a funny noise. We got laughing so hard at him I just had to video it. Here 'tis:



And here he is chasing a tennis ball with Casey. Yes, I know, those poor hardwoods! What can I say? At my house, dogs rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment